Combining traditional client services with strategic and specialized consulting. More than your “tax people”, we are financial growth partners.
Our firm offers a wide array of financial services including audit, tax, accounting, business succession, and management consulting — just to name a few. But what’s unique about our services is that we truly listen to our clients and genuinely care about their businesses and their success. To us, the relationship and the people we work with come first.
KSJG can help your business identify areas negatively affecting profitability or growth. Ultimately developing solutions that are practical and technically sound.
We’re much more than just regular accountants…but standard accounting and consulting services are still our passion.
At KSJG the core values of hard work and industry expertise come into play with every single client. Our consulting and insight set us apart, but the core services lays the foundation for mutual success.
Personal attention. Sensitivity to your industry. Full engagement. Responsiveness to your needs and wants. Customized advice. Game-changing insights. Passion about your business and your success.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /home/customer/www/ksjgcpa.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 184
KSJG Consulting Services start with knowing the ins-and-outs of our client’s industry. We are responsive and solution-focused.
When you choose to work with KSJG, you’re getting more than just accounting services. You get the benefit of thousands of hours working through financial strategies proven in similar industries. Our consulting services include:
- General management advisory services
- Financial management including review of operating controls, assistance in developing cost accounting systems, inventory & purchasing controls, budgeting & forecasting, analysis of working capital needs, assistance in debt & equity financing negotiations
- Accounting software selection and assistance with implementation
- Type of entity selection
- Business valuations
- Buying/selling a business
- Financial & retirement decisions
- Analysis of accounting procedures and internal controls